About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates five retail locations in New York, Texas and Connecticut and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
What is the Role?
We are looking for a Creative Strategist. You will report to CAMP’s Chief Experience Officer and work on the CAMP Lab’s team. Your goal is to develop creative ideas and strategies that support CAMP's growth in retail media and provide exceptional experiences to all of CAMP’s diverse customers and families.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Develop experiential ideas for the year that enable CAMP to grow its diverse family audience and increase loyalty.
- Focus on ways in which each immersive experience can fuel product sales, editorial growth, in-store, and out-of-store event success.
- Work closely with the branded partnerships team to provide robust ideas that meet their pipeline needs within budget.
- Proactively deliver creative ideas, briefs, and presentations for tentpole experiences.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, editorial, and in-store teams to achieve an integrated approach to creative development and 360 campaign design.
- Work closely with the Director of Experience and across teams to ensure the successful execution of all creative concepts and branded programs.
- Collaborate with design, production, and fabrication vendors to understand the cost and scope of each creative concept.
- Work closely with the Creative Director of Experiences to provide vision and direction for concept illustration of experiential theme builds and drops.
- Develop and oversee a team of creative contractors (or internal collaborators) necessary to get the job done, including but not limited to video, photography, graphic design, concept illustrators, copywriters, deck designers, etc.
What will you bring to CAMP?
- Minimum of 6+ years work experience in creative production or experiential strategy and design, with a specific focus on diverse markets, customers, and family-friendly activations.
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to families.
- Desire to be part of a tight knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience.
- Holding yourself and your employees/team to high standards.
- You are not afraid to jump in where needed - no task is too big or too small for you, and you are willing to throw down and help your team before you are asked.
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to diverse customers online and offline.
- Start up experience is a bonus but not a requirement.
- Can work remotely in certain predetermined states, including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, and Texas.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
What you’ll love about us:
CAMP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the best and only way to bring high-quality products and experiences to the diverse families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes fresh perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with opportunities for education, growth, and access
- We highlight products, vendors, and a team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
CAMP’S Commitment to Health & Wellbeing
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Medical Coverage & Pharmacy Benefits including virtual doctor visits
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health and Dependent Care
Plus some additional perks!
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP’s retail stores and CAMP.com
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- 401(k) Plan
- Weekly Training Sessions
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Amanda Raposo, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!