About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates five retail locations in New York, Texas and Connecticut and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
What is the Role?
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to facilitate CAMP’s growth. Your goal will be to strategize and execute creative ways to drive CAMP’s customer and family acquisition strategy and keep all customers and families engaged, retained and ultimate champions of CAMP’s businesses. You will be responsible for defining the goals, KPIs, and strategies to drive cost-effective acquisition and retention for editorial, partnerships, brand, e-commerce, etc. You will work to grow and improve performance across all marketing channels through data driven development, implementation and optimization of growth strategies. You will initially report to the CEO, and be a member of CAMP Labs.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Leverage data & build internal tools to facilitate high performing growth strategies.
- Partner with technology, merchandising and partnerships teams to drive customer acquisition.
- Audience growth
- Growing the CAMP brand and size of our audience across all platforms.
- Increasing traffic (both online and to our stores).
- Leveraging our editorial and store teams and deploying paid and earned customer acquisition strategies.
- Loyalty and retention
- Building smart customer lifecycle strategies that cater to our audience’s life moments, Eg: birthdays, baby showers, etc.
- Partnering with editorial and merchandising teams to drive a high performing, engaging and on-brand email strategy.
- Building social strategies that are in service to our existing audience and help them answer the question of “what should we do today?”
- Deploying profitable customer acquisition strategies across all platforms to drive e-commerce growth.
- Building tools to track and deliver profitable customer acquisition for our products and experiences.
- Campaign execution & reporting
- Creating, monitoring, and optimizing brand campaigns.
- Developing & updating monthly benchmarks to measure campaign success across platforms.
- Turning data into actionable insights for client campaigns.
- Analyzing and presenting campaign data to the VP of marketing & other members of CAMP’s leadership team.
What will you bring to CAMP?
- Minimum of 5+ years experience leading growth marketing experience and multi-channel marketing experience with a thorough understanding of engagement, retention, and analytics.
- Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing campaigns.
- Experience in strategizing & creating a playbook for customer growth for both physical and digital experiences.
- Creative and data driven in approach to growth marketing for both physical experiences as well digital experiences.
- Execution oriented with an eye for detail & passionate about innovating through testing new strategies and channels.
- Self-starter, proactive, ability to prioritize and shift focus with ease and flexibility - you are excited to dive in, build quickly and drive output.
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to customers online and offline.
- Hold yourself and your employees/team to high standards.
- You are not afraid to jump in where needed - no task is too big or too small for you and you are willing to throw down and help your team before you are asked.
- Can work remotely in certain predetermined states including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, California and Texas.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United states.
What you’ll love about us:
CAMP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the best and only way to bring high-quality products and experiences to the diverse families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes fresh perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with opportunities for education, growth, and access
- We highlight products, vendors, and a team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
CAMP’S Commitment to Health & Wellbeing
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Medical Coverage & Pharmacy Benefits including virtual doctor visits
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health and Dependent Care
Plus some additional perks!
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP’s retail stores and CAMP.com
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- 401(k) Plan
- Weekly Training Sessions
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Sumita, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!