About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that creates playful and meaningful moments for families everywhere. In our stores and online, CAMP offers magical experiences that blend play with product. We create unique programming and activities for kids of all ages and their families. CAMP offers a unique selection of toys, books and apparel of beloved brands as well as our own private label. Built to engage and inspire, CAMP exists to answer the question of “What should we do today?”
Launched in December of 2018, CAMP has 5 retail locations in New York, Texas and Connecticut and its own virtual content and branded experiences.
What is the Role?
We are looking for a driven sales person with a passion for experiential & digital marketing. As Brand Partnerships Director, you will report to CAMP’s VP of Business Development and work on the CAMP Lab’s team. You have experience in digital/experiential products and a proven track record of exceeding sales goals. You have excellent negotiation and customer service skills. You thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up environment while being independent in managing your own book of business. You don't wait for a perfectly packaged product to sell, you listen to your clients' needs and provide proactive solutions based on your resources. You have an entrepreneurial mindset; no task is too big or too small for you to tackle.
Your responsibilities include:
- Build a robust pipeline of new partners and maintain a high level of sales activity.
- Consistently beat revenue targets through multiple six & seven-figure deals.
- Ideate, develop and package custom proposals that span digital, experiential, retail partnerships.
- Work with internal teams to productize new ideas and vet all proposals & margins.
- Oversee daily client comms & campaign development.
- Renew & grow existing partners through hands-on customer service.
- Maintain a pulse & expertise on industry best across: social media, content marketing, experiential & digital.
- Develop, maintain & improve systems for cross-team communication.
- Provide pipeline and campaign visibility to larger team.
What is required?
- Minimum of 5+ years work experience in custom digital content and/or experiential sales.
- Can work remotely in certain predetermined states including New York or California.
- Passionate about problem solving and world-class branded programs.
- Desire to be part of a tight knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience.
- A competitive spirit, a desire to generate new business and beat revenue goals.
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills.
- A desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing landscape.
- You hold yourself and your employees/team to high standards.
- Start up experience is a bonus but not a requirement.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United states.
Interested in joining the team?
- Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Nicole Sander, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!