About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that creates playful and meaningful moments for families everywhere. In our stores and online, CAMP offers magical experiences that blend play with product. We create unique programming and activities for kids of all ages and their families. CAMP offers a unique selection of toys, books, and apparel of beloved brands as well as our own private label. Built to engage and inspire, CAMP exists to answer the question of “What should we do today?”.
Launched in December of 2018, CAMP has 5 retail locations in New York, Texas, and Connecticut and its own virtual content and branded experiences.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to seamlessly execute internal and external partner programs across CAMP. As Senior Project Manager, you will report to CAMP’s VP of Operations and work on the CAMP Labs team. You will lead the organizational elements of specific programs to ensure projects are produced, planned, managed, and executed smoothly and that teams and clients are met to the highest standards.
You are responsible for maintaining cross-capability relationships and deployment of resources and operational best practices to ensure all assigned tasks are delivered on time and budget and according to internal processes and CAMP best practices.
Your responsibilities include:
- Serve as a liaison between the creative team and internal/external clients across multiple departments.
- Prepare and own timelines, briefs, budgets, and scopes for the full scope of programs.
- Map out project schedules, ensure deliverables meet milestones and are aligned with business needs.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure the program tracking and management through the lens of program objectives.
- Define, manage, and mitigate risks on projects, taking a proactive approach to identify & solve any issues before they come up, or manage as they arise.
- Partner with business development to plan and implement production budgets/estimates upon client approvals.
- Solicit bids, review, negotiate, and select production vendors/suppliers.
- Make thoughtful, creative contributions and works to elevate the concept via the production process.
What is required?
- 6+ years experience in project management or production. Agency experience preferred.
- Desire to be part of a tight-knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience.
- Effective planning, organization, and time management skills, and analysis/assessment capabilities.
- Superior administrative and project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with different workflows and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proven ability to proactively identify and address problems quickly and independently and to make quick but informed decisions.
- Comfort working independently and remotely, effectively managing your time to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate the capacity to understand the dynamics of multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could affect deliverables.
- Skills in organization, facilitation, attention to detail, negotiation, great interpersonal skills, and communication in keeping team members updated on the status of projects and scheduling meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive under daily deadline pressures.
- Demonstrated business communication skills (written and verbal) – ability to effectively communicate and interact with people at various levels and in various disciplines of business and production.
- Self-starter, proactive, ability to prioritize and shift focus with ease and flexibility - you are excited to dive in, build quickly and drive output.
- Start up experience is a bonus but not a requirement.
- Can work remotely in certain predetermined states including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, and Texas.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
Interested in joining the team?
- Submit your resume and cover letter to me, Dave, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!