Who We Are
Camera IQ is powering the next generation of consumer interactions by enabling brands to tap into the power of Augmented Reality. We are a well-funded and fast growing B2B LA-based startup. We help marketers drive business objectives through Camera Marketing. Our platform empowers brands to easily create and deploy scalable Augmented Reality campaigns and reach audiences everywhere including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, Zoom, and more. We are AR Simplified.
We are a team of talented, diverse, and open-minded engineers, designers and marketers committed to democratizing the camera and AR technology. We are building a future where the camera is the new start menu, where audiences and brands can interact seamlessly with each other and co-create brand new worlds for all to explore. If this excites you, you've come to the right place.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking an energetic, self-starting Account Strategist to join the growing Camera IQ family. This is a high-growth opportunity in an exciting emerging industry. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced, and fluid environment. You’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with some of the biggest CPG, media & entertainment companies and Fortune 500 brands. The ideal candidate will build trusted partnerships with Camera IQ customers and be comfortable producing digital/interactive campaigns. In this role, you’ll be reporting to our VP of Customer Success and working directly with the founding team.
- Manage key enterprise account relationships by helping customers achieve their AR marketing goals
- Serve as Camera Marketing strategist and Camera IQ platform expert to drive customer success
- Onboard, train and educate new users (designers and marketers) on the Camera IQ platform
- Develop on-going Camera Marketing strategies and campaigns optimized for customer KPIs
- Analyze campaign performance data to identify performance trends and improve results
- Produce custom AR Filter/Lens campaigns, including ideating/pitching creative, budgeting, creating and maintaining project timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study
- 3+ years experience in the digital media industry
- Experience producing and budgeting AR/VR/digital/interactive projects
- Demonstrated experience (or passion for) AR technologies, social media, and storytelling
- Ability to generate creative pitches for customers and develop and maintain strong relationships
- Fundamental design skills; must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Prepare and present reports on campaign performance analysis including effectiveness of creative, social promotion strategy and end user engagement.
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment.
- Understanding of the social advertising ecosystem, performance metrics and analytics (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, TikTok, etc)
- Strong presentation and email communication skills
- Creative mindset and have attention to detail
- Highly desirable to be proficient in Project Management, CRM and Data Analysis tools such as Notion, Hubspot and Google Data Studio
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and equity/stock options in a rapidly growing company
- Top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Monthly Grubhub gift card for subsided meals, Catered lunch 1x week when in office
- Leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.