Who We Are
Camera IQ is powering the next generation of consumer interactions by enabling brands to tap into the power of Augmented Reality. We are a well-funded and fast growing B2B LA-based startup. We help marketers and designers drive business objectives through Camera Marketing. Our platform empowers brands to easily create and deploy scalable Augmented Reality campaigns and reach audiences everywhere including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, Zoom, and more. We are AR Simplified.
We are a team of talented, diverse, and open-minded engineers, designers and marketers committed to democratizing the camera and AR technology. We are building a future where the camera is the new start menu, where audiences and brands can interact seamlessly with each other and co-create brand new worlds for all to explore. If this excites you, you've come to the right place.
What you will do:
As our Creative Director, you will be the creative voice across all product, marketing and customer content. You will lead and set the bar for all content created on the Camera IQ platform. You will be responsible for establishing, and managing our creative studio team. You will have the opportunity to work across Customer Success, Product, Marketing and Sales to understand the needs of our customers. Your team will be responsible for building beautiful templates that deliver impactful AR solutions for some of the world’s leading companies.
- Function as the creative voice of Camera IQ to guide and drive creative excellence across all product, marketing and customer content.
- Define and drive the creative direction of the Camera IQ product template and content library that provides solutions for designers to easily create objective based AR experiences using the Camera IQ product.
- Work with the product and customer success teams to continuously evaluate and refine product template and content effectiveness based on customer usage and performance data.
- Define and drive the creative direction for customer services to ensure the development of high quality, performant AR experiences using the Camera IQ product.
- Work with the customer production team to provide creative direction and review for customer service projects.
- Collaborate with the production lead to develop and document design standards to guide a team of internal and external designers in the production of effective high quality AR experiences using the Camera IQ product.
- Collaborate with the production lead to develop and run a design process (concept to delivery) that supports scalable production of content that meets the Camera IQ design standards.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop showcase content that effectively engages and converts customers and users to adopt the Camera IQ product for creation of AR.
- Collaborate with the product team to define features that delight and empower creators and unlock high quality performant experiences for customers.
- Track and understand current creative market and social trends to integrate in creative direction, guidelines and standards.
- Develop and manage a small but high performing internal Camera IQ creative team providing team leadership, direction and development.
- 5+ years of experience functioning as a creative lead or director developing digital marketing for consumer brands
- Experience building multi channel digital brand systems for consumer products or services
- Experience scaling creative production of digital social marketing teams
- Experience developing creative guidelines to manage design standards
- Experience managing and developing a creative team
- Strong collaborator who is not afraid to get into the details
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Passion and interest in augmented reality is preferred
- Portfolio required