About Camera IQ:
Camera IQ is powering the next generation of consumer interactions by enabling brands to tap into the power of Augmented Reality. We are a well-funded and fast growing B2B startup. We help marketers drive business objectives through Camera Marketing. Our platform empowers brands to easily create and deploy scalable Augmented Reality campaigns and reach audiences everywhere including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, Zoom, and more. We are AR Simplified.
Who we are:
We are a team of talented, diverse, and open-minded people passionate about democratizing the camera. We are building a future where the camera is the new start menu, where audiences and brands can interact seamlessly with each other and co-create brand new worlds for all to explore. If this excites you, you've come to the right place.
About the role:
Camera IQ is seeking a dedicated, passionate, and technically minded product manager with an excellent customer facing presence, sharp critical thinking skills and a passion for learning to help us develop the future of the camera.
In this role you'll define strategy for new products and features and be responsible for a large portfolio of work. You'll plan, prioritize, coordinate, drive, and deliver.
This role reports to the Director of Product and is full-time.
- Own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product area.
- Serve as the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization
- Define and own product goals and success metrics, pre and post delivery
- Partner with product, engineering, and design to drive all aspects of the product development process - determine requirements, develop a plan, execute, manage delivery, and measure success
- Contribute to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Communicate with every level of our organization, from individual contributors to executives
- 3-5 years of experience owning and delivery B2B SaaS products
- Experience leveraging complex technology to build easy-to-use intuitive products
- Experience with a freemium or self-sign up Saas product (a plus)
- Experience with a eCommerce or marketplace focused product (a plus)
- Experience with design tools - Figma, Adobe XD, or Sketch
- Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define and decompose relevant metrics
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
- Solid understanding of the technical implementation of product ideas, and the ability to build relationships with Engineering Managers, Engineers, Designers, and Marketers
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives, and excel in a fast paced environment