About Camera IQ:
Camera IQ is powering the next generation of consumer interactions by enabling brands to tap into the power of Augmented Reality. We are a well-funded and fast growing B2B LA-based startup. We help marketers drive business objectives through Camera Marketing. Our platform empowers brands to easily create and deploy scalable Augmented Reality campaigns and reach audiences everywhere including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, Zoom, and more. We are AR Simplified.
Who we are:
We are a team of talented, diverse, and open-minded engineers, designers and marketers committed to democratizing the camera. We are building a future where the camera is the new start menu, where audiences and brands can interact seamlessly with each other and co-create brand new worlds for all to explore. If this excites you, you've come to the right place.
About the Role:
Camera IQ is seeking an ambitious and data-driven Product Marketing Manager to help drive and execute our go-to-market strategy to drive success in sales. As a member of the marketing team, you will partner closely with sales to develop value-driven messaging and create assets that will help us win more deals. You will gain a deep understanding of our buyers, competitive landscape and industry and use that knowledge to produce high-quality content around our product and use cases. You’ll get to work on a variety of content ranging from blog posts, case studies, sales decks, Help Desk articles and emails that will play a key role in converting and retaining more customers. This role reports to the Head of Marketing and is full-time.
- Create sales decks, one-sheeters, and support the creation of other sales assets that will help our sales team be successful
- Drive and execute on GTM for key product releases to increase conversion for our pipeline and drive customer loyalty
- Translate technical product details to customer-facing copy in blog posts, Help Center articles, landing pages and in-app
- Train and empower our sales team to deliver value-driven positioning focused on a deep understanding of customers pain points
- Perform competitive analysis to help us understand how we can strengthen our position in the market
- Perform win-loss analysis to help us better understand why we are losing deals and pinpoint where we need to optimize
- 3 or more years of B2B digital marketing, sales enablement or product marketing experience in a SaaS business
- A passion for product and marketing and the skill set to prove it - with examples of powerful sales assets, successful product launches and other deliverables that influence conversion rates
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to produce high quality content at a rapid pace
- Ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Strong time management skills to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Self starting, ability to take initiative and recommend new content ideas
- Critical thinking and ability to turn key messages into compelling narratives
- Effective communicator
- Attention to detail
- Technical writing skills
- Experience working closely with product teams
- Comfortable creating how-to demo videos
- Understanding augmented reality technologies is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and equity/stock options in a rapidly growing company
- Top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation
- 6 week paid parental leave
- Monthly Grubhub gift card for subsided meals, Catered lunch 1x week when in office
- Leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- Access to world-class board of directors
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
CameraIQ’s Commitment to Diversity
In our mission to democratize the camera, it’s vital that we not only embrace the diversity of our global users, but also the employees we bring in to our company. As we grow, it’s important to us to have a team that is diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective. We’re passionate about creating an environment in which everyone, regardless of their background, can be their authentic selves and do their best work.