Who We Are
Camera IQ is powering the next generation of consumer interactions by enabling brands to tap into the power of Augmented Reality. We are a well-funded and fast growing B2B LA-based startup. We help marketers drive business objectives through Camera Marketing. Our platform empowers brands to easily create and deploy scalable Augmented Reality campaigns and reach audiences everywhere including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, Zoom, and more. We are AR Simplified.
We are a team of talented, diverse, and open-minded engineers, designers and marketers committed to democratizing the camera and AR technology. We are building a future where the camera is the new start menu, where audiences and brands can interact seamlessly with each other and co-create brand new worlds for all to explore. If this excites you, you've come to the right place.
What We’re Looking For
We are seeking a Director of Content Strategy to report to the CEO and be responsible for the development and execution of Camera IQ’s platform content offerings and strategy. In this role, you will write the script for an experience that brand is able to cast with their content. You will coordinate the production of original content to help bring brands to life in new and engaging ways. The candidate will work in close partnership with the Creative team to ensure that content is developed with a customer-centric approach. In this role, you will establish success metrics, monitor KPIs and apply relevant customer insights to help define effective and innovative content, making recommendations for continuous improvement. The right person for this role combines literacy to existing and emerging memes and culture, an ability to analyze industry trends, an eye for design, and a passion for AR technology and Camera Marketing.
- Develop, execute and strategize on digital assets, components and templates to achieve our business objectives, drive key product ideas, and increase brand adoption
- Define and run a scalable production pipeline: from idea to final content
- Monitor and analyze industry benchmarks and digital trends to ensure Camera IQ remains at the forefront of the digital landscape.
- Identify insights based on customer engagement and analytics and define strategic priorities and requirements to deliver business results.
- Establish short and long-term vision for digital assets with an understanding of the full customer journey.
- Maintain a content calendar that aligns with business goals and objectives
- Deep knowledge of digital and social media landscapes
- Strong aesthetic sense with an appreciation for dynamic visual storytelling
- Thorough understanding of customer behavior and the ability to anticipate their needs
- Self-starter who can take complex ideas and translate them into simple concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners and vendors
- Ability to dive into a product and become a champion and promote features, use cases, and value propositions to customers and brands
- You are data-driven with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Passion for B2B software with consumer sensibilities as well as democratizing technology
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and equity/stock options in a rapidly growing company
- Top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Monthly Grubhub gift card for subsided meals, Catered lunch 1x week when in office
- Leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- Access to world-class board of directors
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.