At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the role:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our International team. You will be responsible for understanding the needs of Customers and Talent in all new regions and scaling our product to meet their needs.
This role reports to the VP of Product and will work closely with our VP of International.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing performance of international markets - You’ll be looking at the individual markets we’re expanding into and understanding the local needs to increase supply or demand.
- Building the international product strategy - You’ll collaborate with the VP of International to create a strategy to improve conversion in international markets and present to our executive team.
- Prioritizing the product roadmap - Based on the product strategy, you’ll prioritize the product roadmap to create the largest impact on the business.
- Developing product - You’ll work with a dedicated team of UX designers and engineers and collaborate with other product teams, such as Payments or Discovery, to bring the international product to life.
Things about yourself:
- You’re constantly thinking about the underlying strategies driving product decisions at tech companies
- You can balance a number of different inputs and priorities and turn them into a cohesive plan
- You can create processes that help the team be more efficient, not less
- You can articulate that plan, and get alignment and buy in across the team
- You love products, and building fun and intuitive user experiences
- You are able to breakdown complex problems and explain them in a way everyone can understand and get on board with
- You enjoy working with fun people
- You have a bias for action and are comfortable with uncertainty
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- 5-7+ years of product management experience, preferably working on international products
- Experience with user analysis tools like Amplitude and Looker
- An eye for UI/UX
- Experience scaling a website and/or a mobile app to millions of users
- Related industry experience, particularly social media, video, or ecommerce
- Experience with product management tools like Jira
- You’ve worked in a high growth startup and understand what it’s like to scale quickly
All salary ranges are dependent on individual experience and expectations. Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity