At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our global platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite stars and creators and through our Cameo for Business platform, all companies can now leverage the power of celebrity at scale. The key to our success? Our outstanding Cameo Fameo. The people behind the scenes, spreading joy to our talent and their fans - as well as their fellow colleagues - each and every day.
From product marketers to talent relations managers, software engineers and recruiters, the Cameo team is made up of the brightest minds in the biz. As we grow, our core values and startup mentality remain; we value creativity, hard work, collaboration, direct dialogue and feedback, and the continued development of our people. We are a fully distributed, highly connected company (TL;DR no company offices < plenty of company gatherings). For more information, please visit careers.cameo.com.
Our team is guided by four core values, and we like to share them early on to set the stage!
- Roll out the Red Carpet - Do you welcome everyone just as they are?
- Make it Memorable - When was the last time you said, "wow, that sh!t was cool!"
- Run Through Walls - How do you create purpose from challenge?
- Fight for Simplicity - Get comfortable with saying no and intentional when saying yes.
A few more things to consider:
👋 Our employees are called the Cameo Fameo, and our team means everything to us. Join smart, curious, humble individuals from all over the world and experience what it’s like to love where you work.
🏆 Humble brag - we’re honored to be named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company, and recently raised a $100M Series C.
🌎 Trade those commute hours for more time to do what makes YOU happy. We're a Work From Anywhere in the U.S company, with an entirely distributed team, so as long as you’ve got WiFi, you’re perfect to us. Don’t worry, we find ample time throughout the year to come together and celebrate our wins IRL!
🎁 The goods - competitive salaries, equity, health insurance, 401(k), wellness perks, unlimited PTO, Heads Down Hump Days 🐪 (aka no recurring meetings), and an annual talent show that will have you LOL-ing - just to name a few. Oh, and did we mention Cameo works with noteworthy actors, athletes, musicians, your favorite creators, global superstars, famous furry friends and more!?
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the role:
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our Customer team to build new demand growth loops. You will be responsible for understanding our current customer funnel and building the strategy to grow sharing, sign-ups, and purchases among new customers.
This role reports to the Customer team Product Lead and will work closely with product leadership, product managers, technical engineering leads, user experience / design, and product analytics, and marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing the current sharing funnel - You’ll partner with the team’s Product Analyst and UX Designers to understand where there is friction in the current checkout and sharing experiences.
- Prioritizing the product roadmap - Based on your opportunity assessment, you’ll prioritize the team’s product roadmap to make the largest possible impact against your KPIs.
- Developing product - You’ll work closely with Product Analytics, UX Design, Product Operations, Engineering, and Product Marketing to develop and ship new products.
- Conducting A/B Tests - You’ll form strong well-founded hypotheses and understand their impact using A/B testing. You’ll communicate these results internally and recommend next steps to pursue.
A few things about yourself:
- You’re constantly thinking about the underlying strategies driving product decisions at tech companies
- You can balance a number of different inputs and priorities and turn them into a cohesive plan
- You can create processes that help the team be more efficient, not less
- You can articulate that plan, and get alignment and buy in across the team
- You love products, and building fun and intuitive user experiences
- You are able to breakdown complex problems and explain them in a way everyone can understand and get on board with
- You enjoy working with fun people
- You have a bias for action and are comfortable with uncertainty
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-7 years product management experience, preferably working on consumer-facing features and growth
- You’re familiar with Reforge’s growth loops frameworks
- Experience with user analysis tools like Amplitude and Looker
- An eye for UI/UX
- Experience scaling a website and/or a mobile app to millions of users
- Related industry experience, particularly social media, video, or ecommerce
- Experience with product management tools like Jira
- You’ve worked in a high growth startup and understand what it’s like to scale quickly
All salary ranges are dependent on individual experience and expectations. Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity