At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
Engineering Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
What you will be doing:
- Plan, develop and execute test strategies and test plans
- Manually write test cases at sprint, integration, regression and end to end level Develop test suites as well as create automation metric reports and dashboards Manually test feature branches
- Create, update and run automation test scripts
- Create and support integration as well as end-to-end testing
- Help to test and validate APIs when needed
- Help to test video creation and uploading
- Support all testing efforts on web, mobile devices and mobile web
- Help to create reporting documentation and present to stakeholders Work to support and build quality-driven engineering culture
- Validate features using ad-hoc database queries in MongoDb and Postman Help to ship features quickly with confidence
- Help to investigate, build out and improve existing automation frameworks Mentor and help develop automation skills to other QA resources
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Apply QA Automation expertise to establish the right depth and breadth of test criteria necessary to certify various scenarios and build robust automation test coverage.
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, and participate in project planning and status meetings.
- Efficiently write, script and execute test cases to completion; document outcomes; maintain automation frameworks and track all defects to resolution.
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently, be flexible with implementing QA processes to teams just learning to adopt QA, and be able to succeed in a fast-paced, high intensity startup environment.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance
- 5+ years experience in Automation Testing
- Experience with Mobile Device Testing - both iOS and Android
- Experience testing web applications
- Experience with requirement analysis
- Critical analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work in a mentorship role guiding Automation Efforts across teams Ability to think outside the box and offer edge case solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate and document technical issues/process Ability to multitask and be flexible while wearing multiple hats
- Coding in JS, Typescript and/or other modern language
- Working knowledge of Xcode and Android Studio is a plus
- Experience on JS frameworks (Jest, Cypress, Detox, Enzyme, Appium) is a plus Working with QMetry, Charles Proxy, Visual Studio, Embrace, and Postman is a plus Experience querying NoSQL databases (MongoDb) is a plus
- Ability to investigate and help strengthen unit frameworks is a plus
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.