At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the UK. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As a Talent Success Representative, International, you will be a trusted feedback and support contact to the fast-growing international talent team. Whether it’s triaging technical issues from international talent, Talent Relationship Managers or Talent Acquisition Managers, identifying international banking issues and working with Tech to solve them, or proactively finding scalable solutions in order to increase talent engagement on the platform, you will be a problem solver no matter what. You will also be a trusted partner to the product and engineering teams, known for surfacing high leverage and time sensitive issues, and informed product improvement guidance for Cameo’s international markets. Your extensive experience in the celebrity/talent/sport or fast-moving consumer internet industries will be critical to success in this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work directly with international talent to proactively create and cultivate growth strategies, ensuring they have adopted our platform and feel comfortable within it
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that international talent run into
- Manage and triage all inbound technical questions and issues from international Talent Relationship Managers or Talent Acquisition Managers
- Close the loop every time with talent reps, ensuring they have all the info and messaging they need to communicate back to their talent
- Proactively message bug fixes and product improvements/rollouts to the international team
- Create and update talent FAQ documentation and saved reply macros for common questions
- Work with international reps to identify specific technical issues by market, including but not limited to currency conversion issues, tax implications, and banking requirements, and work with the Tech team to build scalable solutions for them
- Create JIRA tickets for bugs that need development work, watch progress, and close the loop with the reps team once solved
- Analyze themes and trends of inbound tickets, raising high priority projects for the product team
- Work cross functionally with International, Product, and Payments
What you bring to the table:
- Experience working in a tech, entertainment, agency or similar environment
- High energy, fixer mentality
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience working in Zendesk or Intercom
- Experience working in JIRA and with development teams to solve bugs and issues
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- Experience working with international teams preferred
- Proficient in a second language is a plus
- Bring humility, compassion, and curiosity to work daily!
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.