Sales System Architect - Sales Operations
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the role:
As the Sales System Architect - Sales Operations, you'll be immediately immersed in and become an SME in understanding the nuances of the Cameo ecosystem as part of our Sales Operations Team. This role’s #1 priority is to serve as the Salesforce Administrator and lead the entire tech stack strategy and management across the Talent and Business organizations at Cameo. Collaborating with the Director of Operations, you will work with key cross-functional partners, including our data engineering team, to develop technical requirements for business process improvements and to deliver solutions based on those requirements. Your responsibilities will include administration, configuration, and maintenance of our current systems, as well as potential integrations with other systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as primary system administrator and single point of contact for a Salesforce instance serving ~100 team members
- Ensure the overall cohesiveness of the Salesforce ecosystems as it relates to data, architecture, and future systems integrations aligned to each specific team’s needs
- Provide daily administration and support of Salesforce, including customization of objects, fields, record types, reports / dashboards and page layouts
- Own all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migration, data quality, systems integrations, potential 3rd party applications and AppExchange products
- Develop automation and process improvement opportunities through tasks, process builder workflows, validation rules and/or alerts to improve the usability of Salesforce
- Maintain system security and integrity for all user information, including updates, licenses, profile information, roles and hierarchies, and monitoring usage/storage
- Own code review and testing in Sandbox environment for all customizations and configuration changes prepared internally or by vendors prior to release in Production
- Develop and document requirements for configuring, testing, launching, maintaining, and improving integrations and API connections
- Provide strategic recommendations on how to best utilize Salesforce to optimize scalability
- Effectively act as the technical Salesforce liaison between our users, our cross-functional leads, and any external vendors
- Responsible for implementing customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions and initiatives
- Provide and maintain training, documentation, and coaching around standard methodologies while advocating for consistent adoption of Salesforce across the organization from our end-users.
What you bring to the table:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 2-3 years of experience administering Salesforce at a fast-paced technology company with 100+ users; start-up experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in maximizing “no code” tools like Zapier, IFTTT, monday.com/airtable, etc. to build simple tools and automations, as well as enterprise-grade tools such as tray.io for more sophisticated integrations.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, procurement of new software, ROI analysis, and crafting/deploying solutions to end users
- Understanding of how to develop custom applications and components within Salesforce Lightning preferred
- Ability to critically review feature requests and suggest alternate proposals and optimizations
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.