At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the role:
As an Executive Assistant (Technology) at Cameo, you will be a critical partner to multiple C-level executives and their teams. You will work closely with your executive assistant peers and play an integral role in our executives’ success. We are looking for someone who is an expert communicator, enjoys taking on new tasks, and can thrive independently in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively manage extensive calendars including internal and external meetings
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while remaining effective and efficient
- Collaborate cross-functionally and work with leaders to create timelines and agendas for strategic meetings
- Coordinate logistics for special company events and assist in the organization of offsite meetings.
- Gather information and prepare documentation for leadership meetings and gather feedback from the team as needed
- Serve as a trusted, culture carrier for the teams you support, organizing team events and celebrating milestones
- Arrange flights, hotels, and itineraries once standard travel resumes
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a C-Suite executive
- The ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills - always displaying professionalism and courtesy even when under pressure
- Outstanding pro-active, multi-tasking abilities
- Acute attention to detail and follow through with a high level of organization
- Advanced technical skills and a capacity to learn new and unfamiliar applications
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.