At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the Role:
You will be responsible for developing and executing international lifecycle marketing campaigns that drive user growth, engagement and retention. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders across the business to optimize email and mobile messaging campaigns and track performance metrics along the way. Our ideal candidate is data obsessed, strategic and operational, ideally with experience crafting user journeys and/or promotional emails.
Where You Come In:
- Development of email, push, in-app, and SMS marketing messages for lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and promotional campaigns to achieve core business OKRs
- Help develop roadmap for Cameo’s international email and push marketing campaigns
- Increase marketing reach of current efforts for Cameo for Business
- Utilize analytics dashboards to monitor the performance and health of programs and test hypotheses to improve key business metrics
- Have deep understanding of all messaging for the product areas and initiatives you’re working on and serve as a proactive partner within the broader organization
- Collaborate with Data & Analytics to regularly design and execute A/B tests and experiments to drive core OKRs and increase team knowledge
- Development and submission of creative requests and channel briefs to communicate international and business marketing efforts across broader organization
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of Lifecycle Marketing experience
- 1-2 years experience marketing to international audiences (UK, Canada, and Australia are a plus)
- Basic understanding of messaging automation platforms and ESPs (Braze is a plus)
- Push, SMS and In-App messaging experience are a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify long-term opportunities and challenges while shepherding shorter-term projects.
- Ability to manage highly interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Knowledge of international marketing compliance laws (GDPR, CASL, etc)
- Experience with testing including A/B and conversion lift, is a plus
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling challenges and opportunities. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.