Associate Project Manager - Brand Marketing Programs
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate, organized and creative marketer to support the execution of campaigns within our Brand Marketing Team. You will work cross-functionally with brand partnerships, product, talent, creative and marketing channel teams to bring our campaigns to life and have a meaningful impact. Campaigns at Cameo include charity, brand, seasonal, current events, new Talent launches, and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing documentation that clearly outlines owners, action items, and timing from project activation through to delivery and debrief.
- Working cross-functionally, inspiring others with a mission and then building a plan for flawless execution
- Ready to tackle revamping large scale processes one minute, then dive into nitty gritty execution the next. No task is too big or too small and you’re ready to do what it takes to get things done in at one of the fastest growing consumer marketplace
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies in future initiatives by collecting feedback from stakeholders.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2-3+ years in project management or a highly cross functional role, ideally within marketing at a high growth start-up, consumer or 2-sided marketplace
- Expertise managing the execution cross-functional, integrated campaigns including creative concepting, production, channel/communication planning, and reporting/evaluating success
- Excellent communication to inspire larger cross-functional team alignment
- Best-in-class organization and a high level of detail orientation to project manage high priority company-wide initiatives
- Creativity - both in the ability to contribute fun and unique campaign ideas as well as your ability to creatively problem solve
- A positive, energetic, and optimistic attitude, ready to collaborate with other passionate people
- A passion for or experience in the influencer/celebrity/Entertainment industry is a plus
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.