Marketing Operations Manager
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who will work across the entire marketing organization and cross functionally to make sure we’re maximizing all our marketing efforts. You will be responsible for understanding all the ins and outs of the various marketing channels and efforts, embedding yourself with these teams to be a strategic partner and problem solver. This role is for someone who loves pouring over data to develop hypotheses, working cross functionally to test them, and analyzing the results to help the team learn. Alongside that, this role will make sure that the team has the tools to succeed from both a tech, data, and reporting perspective.
What you’ll do
- Embed with channel teams to understand key metrics, trends, and perform ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities
- Coordinate with various teams to build out roadmaps and support gathering of data and insights for broader reporting cadences
- Collaborate with channel owners to build out experiment briefs, support any logistics for execution, and analyze / package results
- Develop deep understanding of tech systems and how they all work together
- Project manage tech builds ensuring cross functional stakeholders are involved at appropriate stages of the projects
- Help identify key needs for different teams and build scoping documents to communicate requirements
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years consulting, investment banking, or tech experience
- Experience with
- Solving broad unstructured questions using detailed data analysis
- Building sheets / excel tools to model & forecast
- Scoping, building, and analyzing growth experiments
- Strong SQL skills a must
- Nice to haves
- Experience working in Marketing, Growth, or Operations fields
- Experience working at start-up / high growth companies
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.