At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
The Team - Talent Analytics:
Cameo is committed to making analytics a core competency and source of competitive advantage. Talent Analytics is at the heart of that effort. Our mission is to understand how Cameo’s marketplace works and turn that understanding into impactful insights for three core customers:
- Talent - the famous people on Cameo
- Talent Acquisition - the people who bring new talent to Cameo
- Talent Relations - the people who Roll out the Red Carpet for Talent every day
To do this, Talent Analytics develops unique data sets, analyses structured and unstructured data, and synthesizes business-changing insights in terms our customers understand. We measure our success based on whether our recommendations are adopted and ultimately move the needle for both talent and Cameo. The types of questions Talent Analytics answers include: what is the ideal price for a talent? Which talent should we bring onto the platform next? What can talent do to improve fan happiness? What’s the best use of our Talent Relations team’s time?
This role is ideal for an experienced, client-centric analyst or data scientist who can operate comfortably in both technical and non-technical realms and distill complex analyses into concrete advice for the business. You will be responsible for identifying and scoping projects, setting success measures, designing and conducting experiments and analyses, and working between the business and data infrastructure teams to ensure your findings get into production and improve talent performance. You should be comfortable operating across the technical stack. This role reports to the Head of Talent Analytics & Insights and will work closely with people responsible to acquire, onboard, and develop talent as well as product teams focused on ensuring talent’s success on Cameo and the Strategy and Finance organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Be a trusted thought partner to Cameo’s Talent and Talent Success organizations
- Originate and execute strategic analyses that inform key business and product decisions
- Synthesize findings for a wide array of internal and external audiences
- Drive innovation into the product and business processes that support Talent
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and build self-service tools to support the Talent team and broader business
- Partner with data and product engineers to to implement the needed infrastructure to support on-going operations
What you bring to the table:
- 2-5+ years experience in analytics, data science, or management consulting with strong analytical skills
- High energy, positive attitude and commitment to Cameo’s values
- Comfort working in a demanding, fast-moving, and fully-remote environment
- Experience structuring and delivering strategic projects, leveraging advanced technical methodologies
- Knowledge of how to craft a compelling narrative from analytical insights
- Comfort presenting insights in an understandable way to all types of stakeholders (Talent, Executives, technical teams, front-line colleagues)
- Intrinsic motivation and ability to learn new skills
- Curiosity about how Cameo’s three-party market works for all parties
- Fluency in modern programming paradigms and data manipulation. Preference for familiarity with Python, SQL, and Tableau or Looker.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.