At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
Engineering Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the role:
In this role you have opportunities to work on Cameo’s ETL pipeline, support & solve various data integration challenges and improve core data infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, build and improve our ETL platform and pipelines that predominantly utilizes Airflow and integrates with Data lake (Snowflake) and Messaging platform (Kafka).
- Manage integration with 3rd party CDP solution(s), constantly improving the efficiency, cost-effectiveness and quality of the integration.
- Build components of the data processing pipelines utilizing frameworks such as Spark, Kafka-streams, Airflow tasks.
- Ensure standards for engineering excellence, scalability, reliability, and reusability
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Partner with the Analytics Engineering team to automate processes to improve data sets for analytical and reporting needs.
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years experience building data pipelines using Airflow, Spark or Kafka Streams.
- World-class problem solving skills.
- Good proficiency in Python, Java or other similar languages.
- Familiarity with architecture of event collection pipelines and analytical data stores such as Snowflake.
- You enjoy working with fun people
Bonus points if you have experience or are eager to learn about:
- AWS ecosystem
- Test- or Behavior-Driven Development (TDD, BDD) practices
- Datastores such as MongoDb, Postgres
- Information security standards & methodologies
- Container (Docker) and container orchestration experience (Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.