Sr. Associate, Business Operations (Product)
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, open minded, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the role:
BizOps & Strategy is a growing team that partners with Cameo’s business leaders to drive results through high-value critical initiatives, conducts thoughtful quantitative and qualitative analysis to answer big questions, and supports core business processes that define company strategy. We are a small but mighty team of analytically-minded and strategic professionals with a nose for value creation.
In this role, you will report to the VP Analytics, Strategy, and Operations and work closely with product leaders (e.g., Head of Product, Head of Product Ops, Product Managers) to drive immediate impact from Day 1. This is a highly visible role with a broad scope to influence strategic product decisions.
The ideal candidate is an analytical rockstar with either hands-on experience in the product world or a deep rooted interest in product. This is a great role for someone who wants to get exposure helping build a world-class product strategy; from roadmap prioritization, to design/development, and performance measurement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, scope, and execute strategic initiatives to support product success
- Become the go-to resource when the Head of Product and PMs need help framing up more open-ended questions, or have requests that demand a blending of strategic and analytical thinking, by building positive relationships across all product teams
- Work with PMs to help understand the strategic and financial implications of their product roadmap; ensure priorities are aligned with broader corporate strategy
- Support the development of a longer-term product vision, particularly the development and execution of Cameo’s “New Bets” product portfolio
- Develop and execute GTM strategies for our new set of products
- Partner with the Product Analysts in the development of insights for PMs and other partners
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced analytical role (e.g., Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Strategy, etc.)
- Bachelors in economics, management, CS or affinities
- Structured thinking combined with hypothesis-based problem solving style
- Experience with SQL
- Masters in economics, management, CS or affinities
- Experience in consumer tech and/or marketplace companies
- Experience working with Product and/or Engineering teams
- Experience working with data and running simple statistical analyses
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce zero-defect business analysis
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and quickly build trust/rapport from others
- Ability to synthesize sophisticated concepts/analysis into digestible executive insights
- Great teammate who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves (no job is too small or too big)
- History of proven success (progressive career, promotions, etc), and ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.