Sales Operations Manager, B2B Operations
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. But as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As a Sales Operations Lead, B2B Operations, you will be a pioneer of creating the operational building blocks for Cameo’s newest business organization. Think of this opportunity as a startup within a startup. As you become immersed in the Sales Operations Team, you will be uniquely positioned to leverage the processes and learnings of our B2C operations to develop and scale our entry into the B2B market. You will implement end-to-end processes that are built to last, able to scale quickly and drive efficiencies across our growing teams. You will define and capture key performance indicators that uncover new learnings to improve our go-to-market. You will partner with business leaders to identify, develop and execute strategic initiatives that will accelerate our growth in the enterprise ecosystem. You will provide us with new insights about our business that will make us smarter about how and where to scale this new revenue engine. You will act as the conduit between the business org and cross-functional teams to define best practices on how to connect Talent with new business opportunities in the most optimal way.
You will own B2B operations, being the go-to person on market expansion and revenue operations for the business organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define, execute and manage a best-in-class, end-to-end enterprise sales process; in addition to ongoing evaluation of our sales motions
- Evaluate opportunities to expand our business by: launching and managing new territory strategies, improved pricing strategy, customer segmentation and standardization of product offerings
- Create analyses, tools and dashboards that communicate your findings, expose new growth opportunities and provoke action in leadership
- Synthesize the results and learnings from your initiatives to standardize processes and playbooks for market expansion
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop sales enablement deliverables and case studies that accelerate the sales cycle
- Partner with a specific business leaders to maintain sales forecasting models and data with high levels of precision
- Create and present sales health reports of the business organization to executives that drive decision making and data-driven strategy
- Identify inefficiencies in the sales process and leverage technology to implement improvements
- Reason through vague, high-level asks, turning them into concrete deliverables
- Utilize Excel skills that result in quick and simple business intelligence
- Manage multiple work streams with ease by successfully and thoughtfully putting together project plans to adhere to deadlines
What you bring to the table:
- 6+ years of B2B / enterprise sales operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, and/or operational experience in sales strategy, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital
- Expert process development and execution experience
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving business problems
- Ability to define, monitor and evaluate sales KPIs
- Powerful presentation development skills that clearly articulate important business insights to executives
- Experience with sales technology tools (e.g Salesforce)
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to focus on a problem, ask insightful questions, reject presuppositions, and learn new concepts quickly.
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- You bring humility and compassion to work everyday.
- You are receptive to feedback, coaching, strategic realignment when necessary, and lead with no ego.
- Ability to adapt to a culture of an ever-growing rocketship company that embraces and commits to change.
- You make work fun by coming into work with a sense of humor and positive work ethic
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.