At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
The Lifecycle Marketing Lead is a key member of our team reporting into the Head of Growth Marketing. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive user growth, engagement and retention. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders across the business to optimize email and mobile messaging campaigns and track performance metrics along the way. Our ideal candidate is equal parts strategic and operational, with experience leading a team, crafting user journeys and building automated workflows.
Where You Come In:
- Lead a team owning the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns that drive user growth, engagement and behavior across our gifter, fan and talent audiences.
- Leverage a multi-channel approach with an emphasis on email marketing and push.
- Develop and manage testing calendar and communications that will ensure high testing velocity while not diminishing the user experience
- Analyze and action on our business and engagement metrics in order to develop new strategies and optimize campaign performance.
- Partner with internal product management, analytics and technology teams to build proprietary tools needed to grow and sustain the CRM channel, gaining speed and flexibility in set-up, deployment, analysis, reporting, and message testing.
- Work with product to optimize the customer journey across touchpoints to deepen customer relationships.
- Experience working globally and ability to collaborate with international marketing partners to develop marketing programs that reflect regional market opportunities and customer differences
What It Takes To Succeed
- 7+ years of Lifecycle Marketing experience
- 3+ years leading a team
- Expert level knowledge with messaging automation platforms and ESPs (Braze is a plus)
- Push, SMS and In-App messaging experience are a plus
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills as well as ability to influence and engage business stakeholders to take Cameo’s growth to the next level
- Ability to identify long-term opportunities and challenges while shepherding shorter-term projects.
- Ability to manage highly interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.