At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, the Senior Consumer Insights Manager will be responsible for building a world-class Insights organization from scratch within Cameo. You will lead research initiatives for marketing and the broader organization to illuminate meaningful business insights and provide a deep understanding of our customers globally. The ideal candidate is an effective communicator with a strong statistical and analytical background. You have in depth experience in bringing diverse data sources together into a cohesive, compelling, and actionable narrative.
Where You Come In:
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing organization and the broader Cameo organization
- Develop, program, analyze and synthesize survey results, translating them into actionable plans for key stakeholders.
- Work with the analytics team to bring data and the voice of our customers into every conversation
- Partnering with Product Marketing, represent the customer in strategic discussions and inform the development of product and broader Cameo narratives.
- Own marketing research vendor partnerships: vetting, on-going communication, and ensuring high quality deliverables, owning how to turn vendor insights into actions.
What It Takes To Succeed
- 7+ years of Market Research & Insights experience leveraging quantitative & qualitative methodologies
- Hands-on experience with the nuances of multi-method projects and the ability to choose the right method to answer the appropriate user and business questions.
- Thorough experience with statistical analysis software, survey tools, and analytical tools (eg: Excel, Tableau, Amplitude)
- Experience with market research in multiple countries is a plus
- Excellent communication skills as well as ability to influence and engage business stakeholders to take Cameo’s growth to the next level
- Ability to identify long-term opportunities and challenges while shepherding shorter-term projects.
- Ability to manage highly interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.