Senior Operations Analyst - Analytics
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the role:
As a Senior Ops Analyst, you will immediately immerse in and become a subject matter expert in the nuances of the Cameo ecosystem as part of our Sales Operations Team. By demonstrating deep analysis, you will develop simple and meaningful insights that improve the efficiency of our revenue-driving teams. You will partner with leaders from the business to identify, develop and execute critical initiatives that will accelerate our growth. You will provide us with new findings about our business that makes us smarter about how and where to scale the revenue engine of Cameo. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for crunching the numbers that will make up our quarterly planning process, set our quotas, and drive our forecasting precision.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deploy your deep data analytics skills and outstanding attention to detail to develop revenue accelerating strategies
- Contribute analyses to our quarterly financial planning process that results in team quotas and quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
- Build and present quantitative and qualitative analyses that drive decision making and data-driven strategy across Cameo
- Partner with a specific business leader to maintain sales forecasting models and data with high levels of precision
- Build analyses, tools, and dashboards that communicate your findings, expose new opportunities, and provoke action in leadership
- Evaluate opportunities to expand our business by; launching and leading new vertical strategies, targeting new talent segmentation, and engaging with cross-functional teams to provide new SKUs to talent
- Utilize expert Excel skills to translate data into simple business intelligence
- Manage multiple work streams with ease by successfully and thoughtfully putting together project plans to adhere to deadlines
- Reason through vague, high-level asks, turning them into concrete deliverables
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of sales operations, strategy or corporate development experience in a high-tech growth environment, and/or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving business problems
- Revenue forecasting wizard
- Highly proficient Excel, SQL skills
- Powerful presentation development skills that clearly articulate important business insights to executives
- Analytical mentality, with the ability to focus on a problem, ask insightful questions, reject presuppositions, and learn new concepts quickly.
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- Bring humility and compassion to work everyday.
- Receptive to feedback, mentoring, strategic realignment when vital, and lead with no ego.
- Ability to adapt to a culture of an ever-growing rocketship company that embraces and commits to change.
- Make work fun by coming into work with a sense of humor and a positive work ethic
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.