Senior Manager, Sales Operations Analytics
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the role:
As a Senior Ops Manager - GTM Analytics, you will be immediately immersed in and become a subject matter authority in the nuances of the Cameo ecosystem as you grow the analytics muscle of our Sales Operations team. As a result of your passion for data and its fusion with operations, you will thrive by accelerating changes throughout the business that drive revenue. This role drives our quarterly planning cycles and forecasting to help us set realistic, yet results-oriented targets that empower our quota-carrying teams. You will build and own our forecasting methodologies that have a high level of precision on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. By demonstrating deep analysis, you will lead the design of simple and meaningful insights that will drive marketplace and go-to-market strategies. You will own and lead the development, execution, and monitoring of critical initiatives and analyses that will assist Cameo in entering the new frontier of our company’s growth. You will provide us with new insights about our business that will make us smarter about how and where to scale the revenue engine of Cameo. You will become so engrossed in understanding how Cameo operates, that you will understand where the business is going before it actually gets there.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deploy your deep data analytics skills and outstanding attention to detail to develop revenue accelerating strategies
- Lead the quarterly financial planning process through cross-functional collaboration that results in team quotas and quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of supervising the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business
- Build and present quantitative and qualitative analyses that drive decision making and data-driven strategy across Cameo
- Partner with Talent Leadership to build and maintain sales forecasting models and data with high levels of precision
- Run and develop the technical acumen of each member of your analytics team to ensure a consistent level of output from the entire team
- Utilize professional Excel skills to translate data into simple business intelligence
- Lead multiple work streams with ease by optimally and thoughtfully putting together project plans to adhere to deadlines
- Reason through vague, high-level asks, turning them into concrete results
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of sales operations, strategy or corporate development experience in a high-tech growth environment, and/or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital
- Managerial experience with a passion for developing those on your team
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving business problems
- Revenue forecasting wizard
- Highly proficient in Excel and strong SQL skills
- Powerful presentation development skills that clearly articulate important business insights to executives
- Analytical mentality, with the ability to focus on a problem, ask insightful questions, reject presuppositions, and learn new concepts quickly.
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- Bring humility and compassion to work daily.
- Receptive to feedback, mentoring, strategic realignment, and lead with no ego.
- Ability to adapt to a culture of an ever-growing rocketship company that embraces and commits to change.
- Make work fun by coming into work with a sense of humor and a positive work ethic
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.