At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global fully distributed company.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help drive one of the most strategic areas within Cameo: Cameo for Business – the many ways companies can use Cameo for their business. This individual will be responsible for developing marketing strategies that drive market adoption, engagement and retention across Cameo’s new and existing product offerings.
Where You Come In:
- Responsible for the Cameo for Business customer journey - developing research, positioning, feature refinement, and comprehensive go-to-market strategies that reinforce Cameo’s brand positioning and drive growth.
- Develop cutting-edge quantitative and qualitative insights and translate them into actionable marketing strategies that show an impact on product development, launches and adoption.
- Develop our merchandising strategy to help drive adoption of new product lines and support demand funneling of our business audience segments.
- Partner with Product on driving high-visibility business product launches to demonstrate innovation and ultimately drive new revenue.
- Develop content and programs with the broader Marketing and Talent teams that educate and nurture our businesses and talent to use Cameo for Business in new and distinct ways.
- Partner with demand generating functions to tell compelling stories that build demand and drive revenue across our offerings and across the business lifecycle.
- Align with Finance, Operations, Product and other cross-functional teams on key business objectives and to realize the shared goals of the marketing plan.
What It Takes To Succeed
- 5+ years of Product Marketing Experience
- Excellent communication skills as well as ability to influence and engage business stakeholders to take Cameo’s growth to the next level
- Ability to identify long-term opportunities and challenges while shepherding shorter-term projects.
- Demonstrated success operating in a hyper-growth environment and scaling new and emerging products from the ground-up.
- Deep understanding for users and storytelling, and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience.
- Ability to manage highly interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.