At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the Role:
We’re looking to build a world-class Product Marketing team and are hiring a Product Marketing Lead to own marketing for Cameo for Business - a core strategic focus.
This individual will work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Researchers, and own driving the end-to-end adoption of the Product. This includes understanding core consumer insights, crafting impactful messaging and positioning, and building and owning world-class go-to-market plans that move metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the business. Own the end-to-end adoption of the Cameo for Business customer journey - from research, to positioning, to launching experiments, campaigns, and more.
- Help build the future. Partnering deeply with product and business stakeholders, set a learning agenda and get scrappy running research to hear from our customers, uncover needs, and shape product and marketing roadmaps.
- Craft the story. Leverage insights to help position and market our products. Determine the role that each product plays in a consumer’s life and how they interact together.
- Experiment, iterate, and go-big. Activate growth strategies across paid, owned, and earned channels. Be the central point of contact for driving activation of our products.
- Build the Content. Develop content and nurturing programs with the broader Marketing and Talent teams that educate our talent on how to use Cameo for Business in new and distinct ways.
What it Takes to Succeed
- 4-8 years of marketing experience with 1-3 years in Product Marketing.
- B2B marketing experience or with sales and operations functions
- A growth-first mindset. You’re constantly learning. Whether it’s helping shape and develop new products, or moving us closer to our adoption targets - we’re growing quickly and will need talented people who can grow, adapt, and change with us
- Deep product & user Intuition. You love speaking with users, digging into the data, and know what a great insight is when you see it. You’re comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Left & right brained. You’re able to effortlessly switch from a technical funnel analysis into helping craft our product narrative and positioning strategy. Great PMMs are both creative and analytical.
- Cross-functional leadership. You connect the dots and are excellent at bringing people with different perspectives into a room and walking out with a solution.
- Passion for complex products. You should love what you’re working on and be curious about the products we use every day.
- Highly strategic and tactical. You are both highly strategic but also able to get in the weeds and execute campaigns, activations, and experiments. You can write copy, run research, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Comfortable with fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.