At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate marketer to build strategy, lead development, and execute marketing campaigns and activations surrounding our new products. You will work cross-functionally with product, product marketing, talent, creative and marketing channel teams to bring these initiatives to life and have a meaningful impact on product awareness and adoption.
This role is perfect for someone who can project manage complex cross functional initiatives and influence a wide variety of stakeholders. You should lead with creative outside-the-box thinking and see the big picture, while also having the ability to get in the weeds with a strong attention to detail. You should enjoy digging into the data and performance, finding actionable insights, and leveraging those to influence future campaigns, activations and even iterations to the product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own end to end ideation, concept creation, execution and measurement of our product activations.
- Establish documentation that clearly outlines owners, action items, and timing from project activation through to delivery and debrief.
- Work cross-functionally, inspiring others with a mission and then building a plan for flawless execution.
- No task is too big or too small and you’re ready to do what it takes to get things done in at one of the fastest growing consumer marketplace
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in future initiatives by maximizing analytics, reporting, & hind-sighting to drive future program plan improvements
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2-4+ of experience working on marketing campaigns, activations + stunts.
- 1-3+ year working in a highly cross-functional role such as Brand, PMM, or Integrated Marketing - experience in experiential marketing is a plus!
- Expertise leading cross-functional, integrated campaigns including positioning, messaging, channel/communication planning, and reporting/evaluating success
- A storyteller that can translate insights into action through strategic communication with a clear message and creative implementation to deliver against goals
- Best-in-class organization to project manage high priority company-wide initiatives
- Analytical understanding with a track record of owning goals and building roadmaps to deliver against those goals
- A positive, energetic, and optimistic leader ready to collaborate with other passionate people
- A passion for or experience in the influencer/celebrity/Entertainment industry is a plus
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.