At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. We’re a remote first company with an entirely distributed team.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the Role:
We are looking for a hunter to join our recruiting team. This role will be heavily focused on helping source and attract great corporate (Sales/Marketing/Finance) talent for our distributed team through a variety of channels. You will be asked to partner with the business and provide subject matter expertise to the hiring process. This is an opportunity to help scale a company during a hyper growth phase, so you need to be excited by ambiguity and the chance to create something special here.
How you’ll crush it:
- Help drive the strategy and execution of Cameo’s overall hiring initiatives
- Source, screen and close candidates across geographies with a wide variety of skill sets
- Provide a stellar experience as you schedule and communicate with candidates throughout the process
- Build meaningful relationships and collaborate with hiring managers and the executive team to identify hiring needs and goals
- Recommend practices to enhance interview training, diversity and inclusion, and onboarding
- Effectively communicate Cameo's vision to help candidates understand the impact their roles will have
- Be our brand and culture ambassador. You will bring purpose and advocacy to the Cameo employment brand
- Develop hiring criteria and success metrics for each hiring need
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven track record recruiting at a high-growth startup at scale
- Talent magnet with a broad network and experience managing a full-cycle recruiting process (lead generation, managing internal/external processes, offer negotiation, closing, and onboarding)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration and communication are critical
- You have an unrelenting passion for the candidate experience and seek to create a process where each candidate has a unique and positive impression of Cameo
- Systems thinker with experience implementing technology tools to enhance the hiring process
- Independent problem-solver comfortable with ambiguity and can adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years recruiting, agency or in-house.
All salary ranges are dependent on individual experience and expectations. Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.
We are working on becoming compliant with Colorado regulations. Until then, this role can not be performed in Colorado.