Cameo for Business Account Executive
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the role:
As a C4B Account Executive, you will help prospect, acquire, and onboard business customers who leverage Cameo products in the workplace. Business customers utilize Cameo products in a variety of ways: sales enablement, marketing content, spicing up virtual events, recruiting, employee recognition, and more. Your extensive experience with both prospecting and closing sales will lead you to be a role model and inspiring leader on the Cameo for Business team.
C4B is a brand new team with very ambitious goals over the next 12 months. You will be joining a lean but mighty team with huge growth potential. Creativity, curiosity, competitiveness, and proven success are traits we value on the C4B team. Tremendous celebrity IQ and an entrepreneurial mindset are added bonuses and will be keys to success.
Does this sound like you? If so, come join a high growth team at the fastest growing marketplace company in the US!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop sales messaging and custom offerings that leverage Cameo products and directly address our customer’s needs.
- Maintain an efficient, world-class sales process by detailing each step in the funnel via Outreach and Salesforce.
- Share learnings and feedback that help guide the strategic direction of the C4B product offerings.
- Collaborate with your peers to help them get major wins across the finish line.
- Build great relationships C4B Account Managers, looping them into the sales cycle just before closing, and ensuring a great handoff for our customers.
- Automate communications where possible, always thinking about efficiency and the path to improving your accounts and territory.
- Leverage our products to generate intrigue with prospects and close deals.
- Use your existing network to generate leads and referrals.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives with other departments, demonstrating your insight and experience to improve various channels within the business.
- Helping write the playbook and set a new standard of excellence for Cameo’s next $100M+ business line.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of b2b sales experience in the technology and/or entertainment industry.
- Extensive experience identifying prospects and working them all the way to closed opportunities.
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- History of proven success (progressive career, promotions, President’s Club, etc)
- Bring humility and compassion to work daily.
- Receptive to feedback, mentoring, strategic realignment when needed, and lead with no ego.
- Ability to adapt to a culture of an ever-growing rocketship company that embraces and commits to change.
- Make work fun by coming into work with a sense of humor and a positive work ethic.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.