Sales Development Representative - Entertainment
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the role:
As an SDR, you will support our acquisition team to acquire and onboard new Talent by finding opportunities and handling the daily activities of your Team. Your extensive passion for entertainment, sports, and the Talent industry will lead you to be a role model and knowledgeable resource for the Cameo Talent Org.
In this role, you will help to strategically prospect and identify talent for the Cameo platform. You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to build out talent lead lists and provide the talent acquisition team with relevant talent information. You'll be responsible for keeping this information updated in Salesforce. This job requires a passion and knowledge for who is who in sports, music, or entertainment. You'll be identifying market trends and finding the best ways to get in contact with sought after talent.
This role gives you the opportunity to dive further into the industry, build a network of connections in entertainment. This role typically ends with a career path into Talent Acquisition or Talent Relations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build trusted relationships with our Team and Talent. You will support our Talent to have the best possible experience connecting with fans and earning supplemental income.
- Making Your Team Successful: You’ll be the backbone of our sales organization by supporting them with a healthy sales pipeline. Your goals will be reflective on a number of KPIs, including but not limited to how many leads are qualified by the sales org.
- Managing Daily Activity: Day-to-day activity includes uploading all new talent leads into Salesforce, updating contact information, and making sure the sales cycle is accurate. This is a very detailed and process oriented job which is of the utmost importance.
- Collaborative: You will be working closely with your sales reps to understand a sales cycle from start to finish. You’ll be supporting your sales reps by making sure their sales pipeline is diversifying and growing. We want you to voice your ideas and help identify new niches and verticals within the talent industry.
- Have great Salesforce hygiene to track outbound efforts and stay organized.
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years of work experience at a sales organization, recruitment, or within the entertainment industry
- Results-Oriented: You have met and exceeded goals in prior roles, and have a willingness to tackle new challenges.
- You have experience and a basic understanding of day-to-day tools such as Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, and CRMs
- Stay on top of social trends across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat - you know who’s hot and who’s not!
- Have an eye for identifying deal opportunities or emerging Talent
- You are comfortable with change and can keep up in a fast-paced rocketship startup environment
- Use data to pull insights into Talent performance, converting them into measurable items.
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- Bring humility and compassion to work.
- Receptive to feedback, coaching, strategic realignment with no ego.
- You make work fun by coming into work with a sense of humor and a positive work ethic
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.