Field Architect is a senior and influential technical role with broad accountability for multiple client engagements and overall product success.
Data is the Battleground where winning businesses transform into data-driven enterprises. Our flagship product Anzo uses knowledge graphs to differentiate itself in the highly competitive and hyper-growth data platform market. Anzo is a scalable knowledge graph platform based on AnzoGraph, the fastest graph database engine available. We allow our customers to integrate and analyze data faster than ever before and we need you to help us make it happen even faster!
We are seeking Field Architects to be trusted advisors to our customers on their journeys with knowledge graph and Anzo. Field Architect is the most senior and influential technical role in Field Operations with broad accountability across multiple client engagements and overall product success. We count on our Field Architects to provide critical input into our product roadmap to assure we meet our customers where they are going.
Field Architecture is a broad discipline that encompasses elements of software architecture, product management, data science, data engineering, consulting and business analytics. Leaders with technical backgrounds who can immerse themselves in new technologies, lead cross-functional, high-performing teams, enjoy working with customers and are motivated to find excellent solutions to tough problems excel in our environment.
We're looking for experienced leaders with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who seek to drive change and advance the state of the art in the modern data management and data engineering space. Field Architects will have 5-10+ years of experience in client-facing software delivery and are ready to take their careers to the next level through increased accountability and leadership. Senior and Principal-level designations will be considered for qualified candidates.
- Design, architect and lead enterprise scale knowledge graph solutions and implementations with Anzo.
- Develop and apply domain expertise in diverse and exciting industries such as Manufacturing, Pharma, Financial Services and Government.
- Lead a team of Field Engineers in Anzo implementations to ensure customer solutions meet requirements and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with Product Engineering to align roadmap to customer requirements
- Become a trusted advisor to technical decision makers within our customer base
- Translate customer feedback and unmet needs into inputs for product development and evaluate new product features as a trusted subject matter expert
- Become proficient with knowledge graph and semantic technologies - the emerging data standards for AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing..
- Architect within a broad spectrum of modern data management and analytics technologies in our customer environments.
- Apply data science algorithms to deliver impactful insights to customers.
- Some travel required - pending COVID
Education & Experience
Strong candidates will have many but not necessarily all of the following
- Experience with solution architecture, design and implementation in the data management and analytics space
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Leadership of client-facing technical teams.
- Strong technical communication skills to build customer trust and confidence.
- Consulting, professional services or customer interface experience
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and apply technical solutions
- Full-cycle software implementation in customer environments
- Implementation of data management or analytics projects involving enterprise software products.
- Administration and deployment of cloud platforms (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Semantic Web Technologies (OWL, RDF, SPARQL)
- Graph Data Modeling, Graph Algorithms, Graph Databases
- Data Science and Analytic tools such as R Studio and SAS
We cherish our fast-paced, growth-oriented environment that rewards pro-activeness and idea-sharing. We value flexibility and balance between work and home life. Prior to COVID, our team sat primarily in Boston and San Diego - now our team is 100% remote, with people across the US and Europe.
If you are a motivated, passionate individual who is interested in making a tangible impact on our team and being part of our ascent to the next level, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you! We value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace, and encourage you to apply if you feel as though you are a great fit!
In our Field Ops organization, we’re looking for exceptional candidates who are passionate about making an impact by delivering our product (https://www.cambridgesemantics.com/product/) to customers around the world. Here’s what you can expect:
- Impact technology and business in the hyper-growth area of modern data management
- Engage directly with customers to solve the world’s most important data problems
- Learn the latest graph and cloud technologies powering AI
- Develop your career on a fast-paced, customer-focused team that is committed to winning
- Enjoy a flexible, fun, work environment and some travel based on your appetite