Field Engineers apply our product, Anzo, to solve specific customer challenges with knowledge graphs.
Data is the Battleground where winning businesses transform into data-driven enterprises. Our flagship product Anzo uses knowledge graphs to differentiate itself in the highly competitive and hyper-growth data platform market. Anzo is a scalable knowledge graph platform based on AnzoGraph, the fastest graph database engine available. We allow our customers to integrate and analyze data faster than ever before and we need you to help us make it happen even faster!
We are seeking Field Engineers (entry-level through senior) to apply Anzo and knowledge graphs to specific customer challenges. We're looking for smart self-starters with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who are interested in growing and deepening their knowledge in the modern data management and data engineering space.
Field Engineering is a broad discipline that encompasses elements of data science, data engineering, software engineering, consulting and business analytics. Individuals with technical backgrounds who enjoy immersing themselves in new technologies, enjoy working with customers and are motivated to find excellent solutions to tough problems can excel in our environment. If you are an engineer looking for a fast-tracked entry point into the business side of technology, this is a great opportunity for you. For an idea of where the Field Engineer role can take you, have a look at our Field Architect role.
- Help our customers solve data integration and analytics challenges with knowledge graphs built on our Anzo platform
- Engage in multiple aspects of the customer relationship including problem solving, technical implementation, channeling feedback into product development, requirements development, problem solving and technical implementation.
- Work across multiple industries including life sciences, financial services, automotive manufacturing, government and more.
- Become proficient with knowledge graph technologies - the emerging data model for AI.
- Communicate with customers and project leads on status and progress of tasking to ensure smooth and timely completion.
- Develop hands-on expertise with a broad spectrum of modern data management and analytics technologies and cloud platforms.
- Apply data science algorithms to deliver impactful insights to customers.
- Some travel possible - pending COVID
Education & Experience
Strong candidates will have many but not necessarily all of the following
- A strong interest in or experience with consulting or professional services involving data integration and analytics software platforms or tools.
- Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering degree
- Strong communication, presentations, and writing skills
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and apply technical solutions
- Full-cycle software implementation in customer environments
- Implementation of data management or analytics projects at large scale
- Administration and deployment of cloud platforms (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Semantic Web Technologies (OWL, RDF, SPARQL)
- Graph Data Modeling or Graph Databases
- Data Science and Analytic tools such as R Studio and SAS
We cherish our fast-paced, growth-oriented environment that rewards pro-activeness and idea-sharing. We value flexibility and balance between work and home life. Prior to COVID, our team was based primarily out of Boston and San Diego - now, we are 100% remote with people across the US and Europe. If you are a motivated, passionate individual who is interested in making a tangible impact on our team and being part of our ascent to the next level, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you! We value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace, and encourage you to apply if you feel as though you are a great fit!
In our Field Ops organization, we’re looking for exceptional candidates who are passionate about making an impact by delivering our product (https://www.cambridgesemantics.com/product/) to customers around the world. Here’s what you can expect:
- Impact technology and business in the hyper-growth area of modern data management
- Engage directly with customers to solve the world’s most important data problems
- Learn the latest graph and cloud technologies powering AI
- Develop your career on a fast-paced, customer-focused team that is committed to winning
- Enjoy a flexible, fun, work environment and some travel based on your appetite