Job Duties: Advise customers of the proper technical solution for their specific use requirements and guide team members in implementing said solutions. Manage big data implementation projects to ensure smooth communication with the customer and timely completion of project tasks. Design new components of technical solutions to align products with customer demands. Devise, implement and lead team members in the creation of proof-of-concepts and pre-sales demonstrations using customer data. This position manages and supervises two (2) Field Engineers that are responsible for ascertaining customer needs and implementing solutions.
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems.
- Two (2) years of work experience implementing custom data visualization, data warehouse, data preparation, and analytics tool solutions, including Tableau, Oracle, SAS, and R.
- Two (2) years of experience in customer facing role gathering requirements, designing data management solutions, performing technical training and customer enablement of enterprise software.
- Two (2) years of experience with customers in the financial services industry that provided specific subject matter expertise in one or more business use cases.
- One (1) year of experience deploying enterprise data management platforms to cloud technologies, GCP, AWS and Azure.
- One (1) year of experience working with semantic technology, graph databases, and the competitive landscape across software platform vendors (SPARQL, RDF, and OWL).