Customer Success Manager
Data is the Battleground and winning businesses transform into data driven enterprises. Our flagship product Anzo is hitting its stride in the highly competitive market for data platforms, allowing our customers to connect and analyze data through an enterprise data fabric. Anzo’s secret sauce is a nexus of semantic technology, graph databases and cloud computing that delivers at speed and scale never before possible. We need you to help us make it happen even faster!
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to make sure our customers realize their dreams with Anzo – from Data Scientists to Chief Data Officers, from fighting fraud to fighting cancer. Your mission will be to assure customers are happy and successful throughout the relationship lifecycle from the first proof-of-concept to enterprise-wide roll-out.
- Capture detailed feedback from customers and help turn it into reality by working with design and engineering to ensure the product meets client needs.
- Work with Anzo’s product team to prioritize features and enhancements.
- Observe customers using the product and proactively identify product improvements.
- Develop strategies with pre-sales and delivery leadership to increase the reach and adoption of Anzo through repeatable Anzo solutions in industry verticals.
- Work closely with our pre-sales teams to assure proof-of-concept engagement demonstrate business value and users have a positive experience.
- Engage with delivery teams to assure Anzo solutions meet user expectations and to assure users are trained and ready to adopt Anzo.
- Build lasting customer relationships based on trust and innovation.
- Work with sales and marketing to organize and host customer and user events.
- This position may require some travel.
Education & Experience
- 2-3 years experience in customer facing software roles including support, product management, pre-sales, professional services, or consulting
- Strong interest in enterprise software product development or product management
- Customer Success experience a plus
- Experience in the data analytics or data management software space a plus
- Willingness to learn new technology and excel in complex environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver with focus on quality
- Project management experience; organized
- Enthusiastic, self-starting team player
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurances, 401(k), and pre-tax commuter & healthcare benefits starting on your first day
- A flexible vacation policy, 10 paid holidays, and the opportunity to work remotely on occasion
- Up to 3 months of annual gym membership reimbursement, and the opportunity to earn cash for staying healthy
- A membership to WeWork, which provides vibrant, collaborative, and fun work space all over the world (plus free cold brew, espresso, and snacks)
- The opportunity to work alongside some of the smartest minds in the Big Data space!
We cherish our fast-paced, startup environment that rewards pro-activeness and idea-sharing, and values flexibility and balance between work and home life. Our headquarters is located in a vibrant WeWork space in beautiful downtown Boston next to the Boston Common, and is surrounded by endless lunch options and several different subway entrances.
If you are a motivated, passionate individual who is interested in making a tangible impact on our team and being part of our ascent to the next level, Cambridge Semantics is the place for you! We value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace, and encourage you to apply if you feel as though you are a great fit!