Who We Are:
Calm is the leading mental health brand, on a mission to support everyone on every step of their mental health journey. With the #1 app for sleep, meditation and relaxation, Calm’s transformational mindfulness content supports users across seven languages in more than 190 countries.
What We Do:
As a product manager on the Calm Business product team, you’ll identify, define, and prioritize features to help grow Calm’s global presence. This role will be primarily focused on building product capabilities for Calm’s workplace mental health solution serving both employers and their employees. In this role you will also research and test new features to help drive the Calm Business product roadmap.
More generally, you’ll develop and test hypotheses to deepen the engagement of the Calm Business user base. You’ll be a product leader that collaborates across the company to meet key objectives strategically and effectively. You’ll work closely with our Engineering, Design, Data, Sales, User Acquisition, International, Marketing, and Content teams to identify and define features to drive business outcomes.
We are hiring remote workers for this role in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, or NYC. At this time, only candidates in these locations will be considered.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive new feature development focused on growth of specific Calm Business KPIs - your days will consist of ideation, planning, testing, optimization, and reporting of these features
- Partner with Design to deeply understand employer and employee needs and create rapid prototypes to test effectiveness of proposed solutions
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product development with a team of engineers to ship high-quality experiences
- Partner with Data to perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities
- Build and manage a product roadmap; set priorities, goals and track deliverables to drive product strategy forward
- Build internal partnerships and influence: scaling our platforms and delivering a consistent, engaging user experience requires teamwork across many job functions and levels
- Create PRDs that succinctly explain a feature’s job to be done, the market opportunity, how success will be measured, and the tasks necessary to ship/iterate
Who You Are:
- A passion for creativity, innovation and building great products, including those with a B2B2C focus
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications
- Deep knowledge of B2B2C product KPIs and customer personas
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with cross-functional partners
- History of running large scale A/B tests
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to present to senior and executive leaders
Nice to Haves:
- Experience building B2B2C workplace products
- Experience building digital health products
- Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience
The anticipated salary range for this position is $193,500 - $270,900. The base salary range represents the low and high end of Calm’s salary range for this position. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidates skills, experience and other qualifications. This role is also eligible for equity + comprehensive benefits + 401k + flexible time off.
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans. Please contact Calm’s Recruiting team if you need a reasonable accommodation or any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Calm participates in e-verify. E-verify provides the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.