Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2022 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What You’ll Do:
You will partner with the CFO, finance team, Sales leaders and cross-functional teams across the company on B2B financial planning, forecasting and analysis activities. This includes the development of a wide range of analytics and tracking capabilities including, sales targets, sales pipeline management, financial deal support, sales performance reporting, and sales incentive plans.
- You will be a strategic finance partner to the functional leaders of the Calm Health team, which includes Sales, Sales Development, Customer Success and Sales Operations
- You will drive financial thought leadership, institute end-to-end process management for sales target setting and tracking of performance through to financial forecasting
- You will build, develop and lead a high performing B2B Finance team
- You will build analytical frameworks, forecasts, and dashboards
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience leading and developing the B2B Strategic Finance function, with a proven track record in building and growing finance teams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, and ability to approach complex problems and solve them from start to finish
- Solid interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.