Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
The B2B Operations team is driven to make the world happier and healthier by creating leverage for the larger B2B organization. We act as trusted partners to the Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Product, Engineering, and People teams, leveraging data to drive continuous improvement and efficiency on all fronts. On the Ops team, we highly value collaboration, learning, and curiosity!
What You'll Do:
As a member of the B2B Operations team, you will directly contribute to optimizing the speed and efficiency of the B2B organization at Calm. You’ll partner closely with Sales Operations Managers to streamline our processes that serve the business. To ensure adoption and actionability, you’ll also have the opportunity to collaborate with Sales Leadership on day-to-day operations to ensure successful growth. You can work with a high degree of autonomy, seek out answers to questions, and leverage best practices and past experience to design scalable solutions. Top candidates will come from backgrounds where they have seen rapid growth and scale and are able to work under time-sensitive scenarios.
- Develop data-focused insights into business performance based on understanding of key business drivers
- Uncover areas of revenue opportunity via analysis of CRM data
- Weekly/monthly reporting builds (and maintenance) in Salesforce for various team members; as well as ad hoc reporting to leadership.
- Present analyses and lead discussions with cross-functional stakeholders and executives, spearhead change initiatives
- Partner with Sales Leadership to lead build and analysis of yearly revenue modeling. This includes developing models with complex inputs, such as: quota setting, GTM attributes, business planning, sales optimization, and headcount planning processes
- Effectively prioritize and manage additional ad-hoc requests and responsibilities including troubleshooting, Cases in CRM, etc.
- Ensure territory management excellence for a rapidly-expanding sales organization, including territory assignment, migration of associated opportunities with appropriate splits or holds, and system-related process improvements
Who You Are:
- Google sheets and/or Excel mastery (complex formulas, pivots, advanced charting, modeling, external data syncing, cross-sheet syncing)
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Lightning (dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows)
- Salesforce reporting, data syncing, analytics
- Tableau proficiency (SQL a plus)
- Ability to identify manual processes and automate them, taking a holistic approach
- Highly analytical, solution-oriented
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate complex cross-functional situations
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Relentless attitude towards process improvement
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills
- Early-stage experience in a fast past, high growth company
- Consulting and/or investment banking background (heavy modeling is ideal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Finance, Math, Business or other relevant subject areas
- Familiarity with Confluence, Jira, and Asana for documentation and work-planning
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.