Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
The Sr. UA Manager will fuel Calm’s growth engine and help solve the mental health crisis by helping to scale paid social channels. They are a self-driven leader who can act both strategically and tactically. They know all the levers and knobs that can be pulled and twisted on Facebook and other channels, but also think holistically about the entire growth system and business. They are technical and creative, partnering with data, product, engineering, and creative teams to scale our growth within, and beyond our channels.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategy and manage new user acquisition, and retargeting campaigns on paid social (i.e. Facebook, TikTok, Snap, Influencer)
- Develop relationships with advertising partners and networks to test new traffic sources
- Constantly be tweaking and testing strategies and optimizing campaigns in order to maximize efficiency
- Think outside of the box and work collaboratively with data, engineering and product teams to support growth on our channels beyond setting bids and budgets.
- Improve attribution models and reporting
- Improve the signals that we send to channel partners
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Add fuel to our DR initiatives by partnering with brand teams on upper funnel brand campaigns, driving awareness and fueling retargeting
- Mentor or Manage junior media buyers
Who You Are:
- 3-6 years experience in media buying for mobile app products
- Experience directly managing 8+ figures of yearly ad spend
- Demonstrated big wins scaling Facebook and top ad networks/channels
- Deep understanding of attribution models
- Experience working with SDKs and APIs
- Experience completing successful projects with Data, Engineering, and Product teams.
- Strong problem solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Desire to do both strategic planning and day-to-day execution/optimization
- High EQ with outstanding communication – to work effectively with partner teams
- Experience using Tableau and/or other data tools
- Autonomous and self-driven. You care deeply about solving the mental health crisis and want to do it by scaling our paid acquisition on paid media channels.
- Expertise in Influencer marketing
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: ASO, ASA, Landing page optimization
- Experience managing others
- Experience scaling Apps to top 100 grossing
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.