Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What You’ll Do:
As a Sourcer, you’ll be responsible for engaging and managing a strong, consistent, and diverse pipeline of passive candidates for our Revenue organization. You will partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand recruitment needs, provide full support in sourcing the right candidates, think of new sourcing strategies, build strong relationships internally and externally, and continuously improve our processes to help and make them better.
- Identify and engage passive talent to build recruiting funnels for various Sales roles at Calm
- Calibrate on open jobs and quickly generate multiple pipelines of high quality, diverse candidates
- Craft compelling outreach and pitch roles to potential candidates via phone and Zoom
- Identify and leverage new and creative sourcing strategies and tactics to find untapped and diverse talent for Calm
- Build and maintain best practices to help build the future of Calm’s sourcing team and strategy
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Understand your pipeline metrics and have the ability to adjust focus accordingly
- Manage recruiting sourcing plan in close partnership with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Screen candidates, conduct interviews, and align candidates to the right teams
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience sourcing passive candidates in a high volume environment
- Experience working with Sales-related Hiring Managers and Recruiters to refine job specs and target profiles
- Passion for building a consistent, diverse, and high-level pipeline
- Ability to engage passive talent with written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to identify and attract niche candidates for difficult and high demand profiles
- Ability to maintain the recruitment flow and keep ATS up-to-date
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Desire to learn and affinity for process improvement and optimization
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solver
- Ability to work independently
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.