Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for passionate and highly experienced sourcer to partner with our recruiters and hiring teams as we pursue our mission to make the world happier and healthier.
As our first sourcer in the UK, you will be responsible for the beginning stages of the recruitment process by demonstrating your creative sourcing skills to form and execute a successful sourcing strategy to build a strong and diverse pipeline.
Our small but mighty recruiting team is highly collaborative and each team member proactively contributes to strategic initiatives that will impact the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and make an impact.
- Partner with leaders across a number of verticals, including content, marketing and sales, to source, screen, interview, and close candidates
- Engage with passive candidates, build diverse pipelines, and provide inclusive candidate experiences
- Strategic talent mapping of the industry and competitive landscape
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting top talent
- Contribute to the growth of Calm’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the greater team.
- Explore ways Calm can boost its employer brand in the UK, including through leveraging various platforms and tools like LinkedIn, conferences, events etc
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 2+ years sourcing, preferably at a fast paced technology company that’s experienced hyper-growth
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipelines
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels
- Demonstrated experience sourcing individual contributors, managers and directors
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- A successful record of building trust with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- High level of empathy, effective and inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.