Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What You'll Do:
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who is intellectually curious, willing to learn and hardworking. They are creative, passionate, and driven team-players. Day-to-day responsibilities include qualifying leads, routing them to SMB and Mid-Market Account Executives, and tracking various data points that will help optimize our inbound sales efforts. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales at a growth start-up. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life and be inspired by Calm's mission of making the world a happier and healthy place, join us for an adventure that will define your career.
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound communications with leads
- Work inbound sales leads in an efficient manner and successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Effectively educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Ensure a seamless hand-off of meetings to the respective sales team
- Accurately follow the established pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce to document prospect interaction ensuring efficient lead management
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Sales teams on developing new outreach strategies
- Maintain active engagement with leads using creative follow-up communication and ensure 100% satisfaction with all leads
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Interest in beginning and growing into a career in Sales or similar business functions
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Passion for the mental wellness industry and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the space
- Clear written and verbal communication, a deep sense of empathy and a commitment to integrity
- Excellent written skills with attention to grammar and tone
- Critical reading and active listening skills
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimise processes to maximise results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- Consistent measurable over-achievement in past experiences
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo or LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- 1-2 years of customer facing / sales experience
- Previous success with selling into HR and Benefits teams is a plus
- College Degree from a 4 year university
- Fluency in another language
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.