Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What You'll Do:
As the Enterprise Marketing Manager, you’ll own the development and execution of our B2B Enterprise Marketing demand generation and ABM programs. In this highly collaborative role, you will need to work closely with sales, sales development, and the broader B2B marketing team to ensure we achieve our MQL and opportunity creation targets across our enterprise segment. You will build out and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy that spans account based marketing, event marketing, integrated campaigns, and other channels.
We’re looking for a proven Enterprise Marketing Manager who has a demonstrated track record of building high-performing programs that yield MQL and pipeline while hitting aggressive targets in a rapid growth startup environment. This is a key position for a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing environment and enjoys building new things from scratch. As an Enterprise Marketing manager, you will develop and execute marketing campaigns for enterprise business initiatives. You will be responsible for campaign development, audience segmentation, and digital marketing execution and analysis. You should be a self-starter, highly organized, able to prioritize based on customer and business needs, and comfortable creating scalable processes to build out high-impact marketing programs. You will constantly test new ideas and concepts, innovating in new areas, and leveraging opportunities to scale programs based on results.
- Create engaging campaigns that get the attention of top HR & benefits leaders.
- Develop, coordinate and measure integrated demand gen programs that drive qualified leads and contribution to the marketing pipeline.
- Manage key marketing channels including ABM, email, webinar, event and online syndication execution.
- Define and execute programs and tactics to support different types of initiatives.
- Work with leadership to develop strategic marketing plans that hit revenue goals
- Work closely with the sales organization to gain buy-in for the approach and to align with their goals
- Establish and report on campaign metrics and ROI; making recommendations on how to continuously build upon the program; communicate goals/results to the organization
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, making recommendations to address coverage gaps including working closely with the inside sales team on targeted campaigns and effective follow-up
- Manage campaign spend to ensure that the budget decisions are optimized to meet quarterly and yearly targets
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to establish targets, goals, & budgets — and develop strategic field marketing plans to deliver on those priorities. You’ll also research and assess new ways to drive leads and account penetration for sales, leveraging various media, targeted lists, and other opportunities to build awareness about Calm’s products and services.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of regional campaigns and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue, demand funnel velocity, and ABM account engagement activity.
- Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance, as well as improve conversion and ROI.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B marketing and demand generation
- You’re a demand gen marketer with a range of skills including account-based marketing, event planning, analytics, email, social media, paid, marketing operations, copywriting, and editing
- Proven enterprise marketing manager. You have a track record of hitting aggressive growth goals leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics and working with sales.
- Excellent communicator and cross-functional partner. You are great at building relationships, connecting the dots between different teams, and keeping everyone on the same page with clear and regular communication.
- Highly data-driven and technically fluent marketer. You’re highly effective at leveraging data to improve decision making and have experience with various tools and technology within the marketing tech stack to maximize impact.
- You’re empathetic and work to understand your audience, customer-centric and driven by insights. You always work back from the customer when trying to solve problems and leverage customer insights to design your demand gen campaigns.
- Strong sense of ownership and operational rigor. You’re excited about being responsible for hitting big targets and know how to create and execute on a plan to make it happen.
- Creative and experimental. You love problem solving, navigating ambiguity, and running experiments to test and validate new ideas.
- Familiar with systems like Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo
- Excited about Calm’s mission and passionate about mental health and wellness
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.