Who We Are
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What You’ll Do
Calm’s brand new Small Business Sales Team will play a crucial role in partnering with internal cross-functional teams and prospects to bring Calm as a benefit to their employees. This high velocity team partners with small businesses to help them realize the value in providing Calm to help with employee productivity and stress management.
The ideal candidate is a sales executive who can successfully manage diverse deal cycles with HR and Benefits professionals. A strong track record of consistent success with 2+ years of full cycle sales and quota-carrying experience along with having sold into small to midsize employers will help make you successful in the role. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life and be inspired by Calm's mission of improving wellness, join us for an adventure that will define your career!
- Manage and engage with inbound interest in Calm for Business
- Manage a multi-stage pipeline with continuous follow-up and engagement
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Optimize and develop the self service experience for teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners regarding market analysis and competitive information
- Provide phenomenal customer service to our prospects with a best-in-class experience
- Consistently meet and exceed quotas of closed business
- Partner with sales leadership on complex deal cycles
Who You Are
- 2+ years in a quota carrying, closing sales experience selling a B2B product
- Thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience in navigating a full sales cycle (including but not limited to: prospecting, discovery, running customer presentations, and closing)
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a broader team
- Resourceful and demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Outreach, and Gong
- Passion for selling wellness, meditation and health resources
- Prior success in selling into HR and Benefits teams
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.