Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm’s marketing team is working to lead the conversation around mental health and mindfulness. We’re curious about our consumers, their challenges, and how Calm can be a true tool for change. We are a highly cross-functional and collaborative team, developing work that sparks a cultural dialog, expands what Calm is in the minds of consumers, and makes meaningful connections to the brand across the globe.
What You’ll Do:
Calm is looking for a highly versatile Marketing Operations Manager to drive operational efficiency within the Marketing department. We’re seeking a leader who wants to help create campaigns that share Calm with millions of users around the world by the most effective and efficient means possible.
- Oversee the operational workflow of full-scale campaigns from project commencement to launch
- Collaborate in building all go-to-marketing materials for launches
- Work with external vendors and internal teams to ensure the creation and timely delivery of assets needed for a launch
- Partner with the VP of Marketing to build out year long project cadence, resourcing and staffing plans
- Partner with the Content, Brand Studio, and Growth teams to define realistic launch dates, milestones, and workbacks for hero and top priority releases
- Be the bridge between our US and International marketing teams, sharing updates, strategy and campaign deliverables
Cross Functional Communication
- Partner with the Director of Content Operations to improve efficiencies across the company
- Be the central touchpoint for all cross-functional communications during projects and lead the cross-functional check-ins when appropriate to ensure a well orchestrated project
- Participate in ongoing task forces and endeavors to improve efficiency and scalability for the company as a whole
Own and manage tools that support the Marketing team
- Become an expert in our chosen project management software, such as Asana, and oversee the Marketing team’s use of it on a daily basis.
- Monitor our internal slack channels to ensure effective communication across multiple projects simultaneously
Who You Are:
- 8+ years marketing experience as a Project Manager or Operations Manager
- Experience successfully managing cross-functional projects with complex stakeholder involvement, and complicated timelines and deliverables.
- Highly effective at prioritization across multiple projects
- Expert at using project management software, such as Asana. Champion its use across the team.
- Strong, effective and clear oral and written communication
- Experience developing and executing operational solutions that are simple for a team, that scale, and that will endure
- Strong team player, willing and able to lead as well as step in, roll up your sleeves, and do the work
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfort working in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
- Passionate about the category of mental health & mindfulness
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.