Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to help us develop a world-class digital coaching program that furthers Calm’s mission to make the world a happier and healthier place.
A successful candidate will be both creative and highly analytical, passionate about the intersection of people + technology, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
As the product lead of this important and growing initiative, you will be responsible for architecting and delivering a product experience that will delight users and scale to millions of people worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Product leadership: You will define and execute the Calm Coaching product roadmap. You will partner with leadership to extract business requirements and translate them into detailed product specifications.
- Team building: You will lead a cross-functional team to develop and scale a world-class digital coaching product.
- Data-driven insights: You will conduct analyses to identify opportunities to improve our user experience, streamline our operations, and grow our business.
- Strategy thinking: You will help craft a compelling long-term vision for Calm Coaching and ensure we’re focused on the right things.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You will partner closely with leaders in engineering, design, operations, corporate strategy, and sales.
Who You Are:
- Proven track record: You have 3-5+ years of product leadership experience and have managed cross-functional teams to design, develop, and ship software products
- Tech-enabled services: You have experience developing tech-enabled services
- Mission-driven: You are passionate about building products that improve the lives of others
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in fast-paced work environments and are comfortable moving seamlessly between high-level strategy and in-the-weeds execution
- Strong communicator: You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical: You have the ability to analyze complex data sets and derive actionable insights
- Business acumen: You understand the needs of our business and use them to inform our product priorities
- Collaborative: You’re comfortable collaborating with a wide range of colleagues, from software engineers to health coaches
- Humble: You love learning and are open to differing opinions and approaches
- Detail-oriented: You are highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.