We are looking for a dedicated and well-rounded Sales Recruiter to partner with our B2B organization as we pursue our mission to make the world happier and healthier.
As our next Sales Recruiter, you will partner closely with Calm’s B2B leaders to understand the needs of the business and build/execute a talent strategy around it. You will drive and execute strategies to source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates.
Our small but mighty Recruiting team is highly collaborative and each team member proactively contributes to strategic initiatives that will impact the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and make an impact.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and bespoke candidate experience
- Partner with our B2B leaders and hiring teams to source, screen, interview, and close candidates
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting top talent
- Contribute to the growth of Calm’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the greater team
- Minimum of 4 years experience of full-cycle recruiting in a high-growth environment
- Success track record of closing sales roles
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Strong understanding of sales compensation, techniques, and methodologies
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.