We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support 2-3 executives on our Management Team. The person in this role will need to be a skilled problem-solver and an organizational force given the complex calendaring and meeting planning that will be required. Additionally, the ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in supporting a C-level executive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
We are looking for someone who thrives in an environment where they are multitasking and context switching frequently throughout the day, with an approachable attitude, a mature professional, gifted with the ability to handle urgent, confidential and challenging situations with grace and tact.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Resolve overlapping commitments and protect time for shifting priorities
- Primary point of contact for all internal and external communications with the executives
- Manage hectic, complex, and frequently changing calendars
- Prepare expense reports and assist with other documentation as needed
- Provide support with recruiting logistics (i.e. sourcing support, scheduling, etc)
- Support company wide initiatives e.g., all-hands, company events, offsites, etc.
- Set up travel and accomodations for the executives and/or visitors of Calm
- Work with the Executives direct reports on preparing reports, documents, presentations or any type of document needed to support the business
- Own and manage any projects assign by the executives
- Handle a few non-work related tasks for the execs
- Minimum 7 years of experience providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 2 or more C level executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Extraordinary time management skills and makes attention to detail a priority
- High EQ and strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Maintains appropriate discretion regarding confidential business matters
- Excellent common sense and ability to make appropriate decisions autonomously
- Proactive. Will follow up when things aren’t resolved
- Enthusiasm and passion for quality
- Strategic planning to maximize the executives time and efficiency
- No ego: must be humble and not territorial
- Possesses a “whatever it takes” mentality. No task is too big or too small
- Team player, has to be able to work with varying personalities and be patient
- Quick learner with a knack for technology, who is able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go
- Experience working in a high growth startup
- Interest in health and wellness, as well as experience in the tech space
- Proficiency in Google Suite & Slack
- Proficiency with Sheets or Excel
- Proficiency with project management tools e.g., Asana, Trello, Jira, etc.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Take what you need PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple or PC equipment
- Fun, energetic work environment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
And much more...
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.