As the first Product Marketer on the Calm for Business team, your mission is to develop the messaging, positioning, and GTM strategy for Calm’s B2B business unit and products. You will work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, account management, and product to ensure we have strong and consistent messaging across all customer touch points. In this highly dynamic role, you will develop messaging strategies, build sales and marketing materials, lead new product and partner launches, own customer research and competitive intelligence, and more. As one of the founding members of our B2B marketing team, you’ll wear many hats and have the opportunity to make an outsize impact beyond the traditional scope of a product marketing role.
- Lead the ongoing refinement of our overarching B2B positioning and messaging strategy
- Develop and implement our GTM strategy for new B2B product offering and features
- Work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, account management, and product to ensure Calm has clear and consistent messaging across all touch points
- Develop pitch decks, 1-pagers, white papers, and other marketing materials to ensure our sales team is equipped with the tools they need to effectively sell Calm
- Partner closely with the Calm Science team to develop our evidence-based marketing strategy and identify opportunities to initiate new research studies that can help quantify the impact of Calm on health outcomes
- Own the Calm for Business website messaging and content strategy
- Partner closely with the product team to optimize our self-serve product flows and grow self-serve revenue
- Become the foremost expert on our customers and leverage customer insights to help inform our marketing, sales, and product strategies
- Conduct competitor research and continually analyze and report back on market trends
- Help to define and implement our partner marketing playbook for our biggest B2B partners, including pre-launch support, launch strategy, and post-launch engagement
- Work closely with sales and product development teams to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Minimum 5 years of product marketing or related experience at a technology company, with a minimum of 2 years marketing to large enterprise clients
- Customer-centric, empathetic, and creative. You always build strategies around customer insights, you have a knack for understanding the wants and needs of others, and you’re great at generating creative new ideas around those customers
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful. As an early member of a startup within a startup, we need people who can find creative ways to make a big impact without massive amounts of resources
- Analytical and data-driven. You are a strong problem solver who knows how to use data to identify problems, find opportunities, and drive continuous improvement in our marketing and growth efforts
- Ability to work cross-functionally with teams such as product, sales, account management, consumer marketing, and PR to successfully manage projects from strategy through to execution
- You have a wide breadth of experience in creative production and know-how to work effectively work with designers, copywriters, videographers, and other creatives to bring your vision to life with high-performing creative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience marketing in human resources, employee benefits, or healthcare space
- Knowledgeable and passionate about mental health and fitness, mindfulness, and employee wellbeing
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.