CallRail is here to bring complete visibility to the marketers who rely on quality inbound leads to boost success and sustain growth.
Our customers live in a results-driven world, and giving them a clear view into their digital marketing efforts is a first priority for CallRail. Often overlooked by other marketing tools or analytics platforms, we see the opportunities in surfacing and connecting data from calls, forms, chat and beyond—helping our customers achieve better outcomes. CallRail’s leads-focused analytics platform brings clarity to our customer’s digital marketing efforts. We work within their existing workflow, help them improve their spends quickly, and provide tools that are beautiful, intuitive and helpful.
Our platform is powered by a team of passionate and hardworking leaders and contributors. We put our customers first and are dedicated to working on what makes sense for them and doing that well.
They have the answers, we’re the force multiplier.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
CallRail is a team of confident self-starters, and that’s the kind of people with whom you work best. Our customer service team is the best in the business, and you’ll work alongside other talented problem solvers to provide delightful experiences to our customers. You’ll also work closely with our product development team, as well as our sales and customer success teams. We’ll back you up with a leadership team that has deep product and industry knowledge, a product development team that crafts experiences our competitors can’t match, and a technical team that’s built successful products before.
- Paid Transportation via MARTA, Parking or Covered Bike Locker
- 401k Matching
- Stock Options for every employee
- Professional Development:
- Management Training via LEAD
- DE&I Training
- $2000 continuing education allowance
- 100% medical insurance paid for employees
- HSA Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- $500 Home Office Stipend - remote benefit
- Catered Lunches every Tuesday - in office benefit
- Charitable Giving Program with Company Match
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible remote work options